Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Mar 3, 2010

Devil, Thy Name is Wendy's


The devil has taken over Wendy’s and he’s tempting and taunting me with commercials, I swear it. First Wendy’s new salad commercial comes on with applewood smoked bacon falling from the sky into a huge bowl of yummy veggies and cheese crumbles. Then their bacon blue burger commercial follows it, displaying the mouthwatering burger with blue cheese and, you guessed it, more crispy bacon. I’m dying here. I’m drowning in my own saliva as I watch images of bacon dance in front of my eyes. I’ve even gone as far as to consider buying “Beggin Strips” dog treats, because I feel such a kinship to that manic dog running around the house trying to find the source of the bacon smell. He looks so satisfied when his owner gives him a Beggin Strip – might I find the same satisfaction? It wouldn’t really be cheating, right? It’s not really bacon, right? God wouldn’t be disappointed if I ate something that resembled bacon during my Lenten bacon fast, right?

Am I honestly trying to talk myself into eating dog food? Get a grip, woman! DEVIL, THY NAME IS WENDY’S!

1 comment: