Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Jun 17, 2011

Sam the Fairy

Earlier this week we were up in Lena's room getting her dressed for the day. Sam saw her fairy wings and pink tutu from her birthday last year (Lena's 1) hanging on the hook and he wanted to put them on.

This might seem like a strange request from a boy, but we recently watched Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue on Disney and now he's hooked. He and Lena both. They love those fairies. And I have to admit, I do too!

So of course I let him put them on. Isn't he the handsomest fairy you've ever seen?

Right after I took this picture, he looked up at me with a very serious expression and said "Can I fly now, Mommy?"

He thought since he was dressed up like one, he could fly like a fairy. I love that he thought that. What an amazing world this must be through the eyes of a kid who believes he can fly.


So I told him he just needed to find some pixie dust. Unfortunately, we were out...

Who am I to tell him he can't fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment