Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Mar 17, 2011

This Week at the Coles

Instead of making cookies on Tuesday (because we were out of butter), we made playdough instead. Our real playdough was dried up and hard, so I called my trusty mother for her recipe and Sam and I whipped up a quick batch. It's THE BEST playdough ever! Thanks, Mom.




In other news, I've officially become dependent on coffee, thanks in large part to the mocha peppermint creamer that's now available all year around, and thanks in another large part to the fact that I'm 36 and need caffeine to keep up with my kids. I only drink the caffeinated Taster's Choice in the morning (don't judge me - I'm not a coffee connoisseur. I'm just in it for caffeine and the creamer. And the mugs - these are my favorite three). I'm enjoying some decaf right now. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've had anything other than coffee to drink today. That can't be good.


And today, Grant came over in the morning and played with us all day! Sam and Lena had a blast with old Granty Pants, playing outside and running themselves ragged. At lunch, Grant gorged himself so much (he ate six pieces of pizza!) that he and Lori had to leave early because his stomach hurt. I'm happy to report after a couple of righteous belches, however, he's all better this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment