Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Apr 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lori!

Yesterday was my sister's birthday.

I didn't get to see much of her, just a quick birthday hug while passing at church. But we saw a lot of each other at the hospital for Dad's knee replacement this weekend (which went really well).

It does not matter where we are or under what circumstances; I laugh more and harder with Lori than with anyone else. Lori, Mom and I were having a grand old time whooping it up in Dad's hospital room while poor Dad was trying to get some sleep after his surgery. I'm sure he's used to it, though, hearing us all laughing like that. Maybe it was even comforting to him...

All right, I'm sure it was just annoying to him, but it sure made the time pass quickly for the three of us.

Regardless, I just wanted to give a shout out to God for blessing me with my big sister, Lori. She amazes and inspires me daily. She brightens every moment I spend with her. She's at the very top of my kids' prayer lists every night and is always in my heart during my prayers.

She's simply the best.

Love you, Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment