Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Jan 14, 2012

The Sicknesses

Sam missed Grandma's birthday party last Sunday because he woke up with a fever and a terrible cough. Just a cold, but a pretty nasty one. The fever continued through Wednesday then, thankfully left. The cough is still around, but much better.

Now it's Lena's turn. Her first fever ever, and it's hanging on for dear life. She got it on Wednesday and still has it today. Her cough is awful, and she's too young to have cough syrup, so she's really suffering. Last night was the worst yet. I'm praying she'll wake up from her nap this afternoon with a broken fever.

I only worked one day this week, Rich missed a day of work and Sam missed a day of school. I can't wait until it's done so my poor suffering babies can feel better...and so I can Clorox and Lysol the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment