Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Jan 30, 2012

Biscotti

I found a great recipe for chocolate pistachio biscotti from one of my favorite recipe websites. I've always had very good luck making her dishes, which are all Weight Watcher friendly while still being whole, healthy and yummy! She uses good ingredients and rarely includes anything completely fat free or fake. It's my go-to recipe site.

It's the same place I found my absolute favorite lemon cranberry scones, which are the bomb. Yes, that's right. The bomb.

Mine, as usual, didn't turn out as pretty as hers, but they're not too far from the original. I used fewer pistachios, only because the kids kept eating them before I could throw them into the dough. And I didn't bake mine a second time after cutting them. I thought they might be too hard for the kids to eat that way, but my softer version turned out perfectly.

The kids loved the dough as well as the final product. They are a hit.

Thanks, Gina!

No comments:

Post a Comment