Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Aug 21, 2011

Windle, Windle Widdle Tar...

Sam has been in speech therapy for his articulation disorder since spring. He's progressing very well, but still has a way to go until the proper sounds make their way into his regular speech patterns.

I worry about it, sure. No one wants their kid to be delayed in any way, to struggle with anything. My sweet baby boy starts preschool in just a few weeks (can you sense my tears as I write that?), and I want him to be understood and to be able to express himself without frustration. I know that it will come. I have faith in him to the utmost, but I'm a worrier. What can I say.

That being said, there are a few things I'll miss when his articulation disorder becomes a thing of the past, and this is one of them. Sam's rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


No comments:

Post a Comment