Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Aug 25, 2011

Crafty McCraftertons

That's me.

Having babies has made me crafty, purely out of necessity. I don't have a creative bone in my body, but boy can I imitate others' creativity!

Pinterest is the greatest place for someone like me for that very reason. Great ideas are bursting at the seams and you can "pin" them to your virtual cork board so you have all the great ideas you find in one place.

Sam's Motor Mouth teacher's thank you gift for the last day of his group speech class. It's a clear plastic craft box filled with candy and office supplies. Isn't that a great idea? She loved it!



Sam's individual speech teacher's birthday present - a little paper plate bowl filled with candy and a sign. Nothing much, just a little quick and easy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment