Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Apr 12, 2011

Maple Syrup Day at the Wingers

This is one of my very favorite days of the year...Maple Syrup Day at the farm!

The Wingers tap their trees and make syrup and, while it's cooking, we play and run and take hayrides and go for hikes and eat and visit. All at the beautiful Winger family farm in Mansfield.

I've always loved visiting my brother-in-law's family farm, stretching way far back before Rich and the kids were in my life, even before Lori and Matt got married and had their kids.

Now that I have a family of my own, I especially enjoy this day that rolls around every spring. The kids LOVE the farm. And the photo ops...well forget about it. It's such a beautiful place, I took nearly 200 photographs. But I whittled them down to this slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment