Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Feb 25, 2011

Poop

Seems this week's hot topic of conversation has been about poop. At work. At home. On the news.

So it seems fitting that my night end with a big pile of it.

Lena has awful diaper rash and, when she started tugging on her diaper tonight, I knew it was hurting her. So I took off her diaper to let her nether regions air out a little.

About 2.2 seconds later, upon exiting the bathroom from helping Sam pee, I nearly stepped in a nice warm, wet pile of poop. Lena's poop. Yuck.

Reminded me of when the dogs were alive.

My wise sister-in-law, Terry, reminded me earlier this week that one day I'll miss all of these messes. So I was trying to remember that as I cleaned up this particular mess.

Thanks, Lena, for the mess.

Thanks, Terry, for the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment