Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Feb 22, 2011

Catch Up

I've been a bit out of it since Grandpa died. My friend Nichole thinks it's a mixture of my annual winter blues and grief over Grandpa. I think she might be right.

In hopes of snapping myself out of it, I went out for a rousing night of crazy dancing with my friend Molly and a few others last week, which was so fun I injured my knee (that makes me really old, right?).

And next weekend I'm road tripping with Tara down to visit Jen in South Carolina! Tara is as in need of this short trip as I am, so it's perfect. And the anticipation of it is enough to lift the fog I've been operating under for a couple weeks now.

Thank you God for friends. And sunshine.

Now, to catch you up on some of the happenings in our little world, see the pictorial chronology below.

A marching band came to town and marched its way right through our house. Cute little maraca player, isn't she? And that drummer...how handsome.





Then the same night we were invaded by brown paper bag robots from outerspace.



Sam's first day of soccer camp at Stonybrook.

Sam and Miles falling asleep on my lap.

Lena and Sam have been playing a lot together recently. I think Lena finally gets the idea and Sam finally has enough patience.


Especially under the umbrella tent Rich bought us for Valentine's day. They love that thing.


The kids have been drawing a lot, too. Well, Lena's actually working on the crossword puzzle, but we don't like to brag.


No comments:

Post a Comment