Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Jan 14, 2015

Roots

Those who know me know that I am a sucker for nostalgia.  I mean, big time.  It's just part of my chemical make up.

Goofiness, love, big hips and nostalgia. 
That's me all over.  

So imagine my elation when, over the weekend, Mom started reminiscing with me about her childhood.  My great-grandparents' houses, Sunday dinners, my great great grandparents...it reminded me of the tales my Grandpa Kraft used to spin, full of all the fun interesting characters that form the branches of our family tree.

Also imagine my surprise when, at work today, I happen upon an old CD of family photos that was mysteriously lost in the back of one of my desk drawers.  Especially after Mom and my conversation over the weekend, well, these are just too good not to share.

These are my people.  The blood that runs through their veins runs through mine.  They are our past, present and future.  They are my family.

And I couldn't imagine having better roots.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment