Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Dec 22, 2010

Christmas Vacation in Newcomerstown

I took the week before Christmas off and Sam, Lena and I spent a few days visiting my parents. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our stay.

Coloring pictures with Grammy...notice Sam's giant blue glasses. He left them on the whole time.

Playing the airplane flying game with Papa. They were both completely enthralled with it and couldn't get enough. Probably killed Dad's knees, but I think he kind of liked it, too.

Lena with heavy eyes. She eventually fell asleep during lunch, but I didn't get a good shot of that.

Making Christmas candy with Grammy. I think they ate more M&M's than they contributed to the mix.


One of my favorite things in the world is hanging out with my parents - no plans, no events - just spending some normal downtime with them. Thanks for having us, Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment