Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Oct 10, 2010

Sam's First Picture...of Something

Sam likes to draw. It's mostly just lines and circles and colors and scratches, but last weekend he drew his very first something. He was scribbling away on the magna doodle when suddenly he turned it around and said "Wook (look). Moon!" with a big ear-to-ear smile on his face. And look, it's a moon (kind of)!


Later that day, he took it a step further and drew the sun (with only a tiny bit of help from me) complete with a face and everything. I was so proud.

I worry a lot about whether he's where he needs to be with his talking and other skills. I don't want him to be behind because I don't know what I'm doing as a mother. But lately he's talking about everything and saying lots of new words every day, showing interest in what things are and why. And that relieves my worry a bit.

My Sam is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment