Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

Feb 7, 2014

This Week...

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!  Finally, some respectable snow in Columbus.

 
 

I cut bangs on Lena! I've been toying with the idea for a long time and just decided to go for it yesterday. And we love them. I mean (with or without bangs), this girl is the most precious thing.
 
 
Sammy got a little clean up trim too, just until we can make it to the barber.  My mad hair skills only go so far. Such a handsome boy...

These kids are gorgeous.

And since I'm in my 'I'm sick of winter and everything needs refreshed phase' (ergo the haircuts), I asked Rich to put up our new curtains last night and, as in all things, he did an awesome job.
 
You can't tell much from this dark picture, but those heather gray casual curtains I wrote about in my last blog look as perfect in our dining room as they do in our family room. Love!
 
Spring better come quickly or I'm apt to make more changes...I have been wanting to paint some furniture...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment